Monday, August 2, 2010

Mark Eyeshadows & Palette

Hi Everyone,

Where has July gone? I can't believe it is the first week of August already. I hope everyone is having a great summer.

I remember the years of Avon ladies selling their products at home visits.  Then, other than everyone loving the Avon Skin So Soft for keeping the mosquitos away, I really lost track of their line.  Recently I've heard a buzz (no the mosquitos aren't back) about Avon's Mark Line and had to check it out.  Am I glad I did, I've fallen in love with their eyeshadows.


The color assortment is fabulous. The price can't be beat at $5.00 per shadow and BEST of all is the
Mark Snap To It Mega Custom Color Palette. It can hold a combination of their eyeshadows or blushes and comes with two brushes. At $8.00 it is a must have! If you haven't checked out MARK yet, what are you waiting for? They are just a click away at

http://www.avon.com/1/1/913-mark-snap-it-mega-custom-color-palette.html


1 comment:

  1. You have a nice blog. I also love the mark products, check out some insight on my blog of some Avon products I've tried.;)

    ReplyDelete