Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 15

Hi Everyone,

Wow, our temperature was over 90 degrees today. I hope our summer will be as warm, we could use it after all the rain last year!

I've heard a lot of rumble about the Hourglass line and decided to try their Illusion Tinted Moisturizer to see how it would be for the summer.



Tinted Moisturizer? I think they mislabeled this product. I barely used a single pump and have to say it gave me full coverage, full heavy coverage. Not at all what you would expect from a tinted moisturizer.

Advertised as "ultra-rich and deeply moisturizing", also seems to miss the mark. My skin was super dry. They also claim Illusion will, "lift and visibly tighten the skin within one hour of application" Odd, you have to wait an hour to look good?  Don't we put on makeup for the instant gratification of looking good? Anyways, it does tighten you skin, too tight! I couldn't wait to take it off and I can't wait to bring it back.
Trying their concealer tomorrow. Stay tuned.....



1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, there is a lot of buzz about the hourglass products, and they don't come cheap. I did not try one yet, but I am glad you were able to try this product and did a review on it here. I do like their packaging though. I started blogging, so if you get a chance take a look at my blog Kalipaus2.blogspot.com
    thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete