Sunday, May 23, 2010

Revlon Color Stay Glacis Mineral Lipgloss

Hi ,

I owe everyone a huge apology. I did a review on Saturday and mentioned the Revlon Color Stay Glacis Mineral Lipgloss. I said the colors are beautiful, they are, and the product was nice, it isn't.  I had only applied it moments before the review and loved the colors and I thought the texture. It went on well and seemed to be a great drugstore brand to recommend.  After I stopped filming my lips started to feel dry and had a tight feeling. I looked in the mirror and found the lipgloss had separated on my lips and worse yet the color had faded.  I always try new products for several days and should have done so with this product. If you want a great drugstore lipgloss that comes in fabulous colors and is SO worth the money, try the Boots No7 High Shine Brillance gloss. It is available in beautiful shades, is inexpensive and is truly a great drugstore brand to recommend.






No comments:

Post a Comment