Monday, June 7, 2010

Korres Monoi Oil Bronzer

Hi Everyone,

I was shopping in Sephora and checking out the Korres Tinted Moisturizer when the sales associate recommended I buy their Bronze and Protect Trio, a $66.00 value on special for $29.50. The package consisted of a 1.01 ounce Watermelon Tinted Moisturizer, a .34 ounce Mini Face Primer and .39 ounce Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder. I bought it in Sunglow Light. I'm trying out the tinted moisturizer (spf 30) and I want to wear it for awhile before I share my feelings. The Bronzer, however, I can't wait to tell you about. I love it! I love the consistency, I love the packaging, I love the feel of it on my skin and I love the color. No parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, Gmo's, petrochemicals, phthalates & triclosan.



The bronzing powder contains Monoi Oil, a non-comedogenic Tahitian oil that hydrates and nourishes the skin. I love the look of it on my skin. As advertised, my skin looks "sun kissed" with a natural bronzed look that lasts the whole day. I think I found my HG bronzer for the summer!



2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of bronzers but this looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! It is really a light bronzer. I know what you mean about bronzers, I always felt the shaded my face or made it look dirty. This really makes it look like a got " a bit of sun" on my face.

    ReplyDelete