Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock SPF 70

Hi Everyone,

I'm off to beautiful Italy tomorrow where I will be traveling on the Amalifi coast.  It will be very hot there and of course I am taking plenty of sunscreen with me.  I've just found this Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock and am loving it. Best of all it is a dupe for some of my more expensive brands and is only $11.00 for 1.4 ounces.  It is very similar to my Prescriptives All Weather Friend which retails for $26.60 and comes in a one ounce size and my Laura Mercier Daily Face Shield which is also a one ounce size and retails for $45.00.  WOW, talk about hitting the jackpot. Great protection and a great price! This has a very light application, dries to a matte finish and works beautifully under makeup as a primer. Just remember that the SPF 70 doesn't mean you are getting double the protection of a SPF 35, the potency increases only slightly as the number goes up.  What is most important is to remember to re-apply often when you will be out in the sun all day.
Bye for now, or as they say in Italy, ARRIVEDERCI! 


No comments:

Post a Comment