Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shiseido Hydro-Powder Cream Eyeshadow ~ Languid Lagoon

I wish I didn't like this so much. It's creamy, glides on my eyes, the color is dreamy and it is so expensive. $25.00 for a single eyeshadow? I know, it's Shiseido and it's fabulous, but that is 15 eyeshadows for me from my beloved NYX trios. Or, 5 shadows from my new favorite Mark (Avon) eyeshadows. (Check out the Mark shadow in Pool, it's a pretty close dupe to this color. 

Having said my peace about the price I have to admit I'd buy another color in this line. The colors are so lush, so Vincent Van Gogh like ( my favorite artist).  Shiseido hooked me in the minute they put this display up at my local department store and I walked by. 

If you are going to splurge on one makeup item, this is it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment